2019 FIAT 124 Spider Burbank, Glendale and Pasadena CA
The FIAT 124 Spider is synonymous with an easygoing, stylish convertible experience, and the 2019 model year takes the foundation of quality that has already been established and kicks everything up a notch.
Read on for some new features and standard specs that come with the 2019 FIAT 124 Spider at FIAT of Glendale, serving the greater Los Angeles and San Gabriel Valley area, which includes Glendale, Burbank and Pasadena, among other local cities!
What's New for 2019 - FIAT 124 Spider
There’s several new additions that come with the new 2019 124 Spider, check them out!
- New center-stripe options, like the “Retro Stripe” and the “Double Rally Stripe."
- New paint color option: Ceramic Gray.
- New Veleno Appearance Group for Abarth trim level: Abarth-themed badging and floor mats, red lower fascia lip, and more.
- New, revamped Technology Group package with Sirius XM Radio and Remote Proximity Entry.
Engine Performance and MPG – 2019 Spider
- 160 horsepower in Classica and Lusso trim levels, 164 HP in the Abarth trim.
- Available transmissions include six-speed manual and six-speed automatic.
- Fuel economy is expected to be around 26 mpg city, 35 mpg highway for the base 124 Spider.
Other Features of the 2019 124 Spider
- Three trim options: Classica, Lusso, and Abarth.
- Dual-tip exhaust for the Classica and Lusso trims.
- 16-inch alloy wheels for the Classica, and 17-inch wheels for the Lusso and Abarth.
- Abarth trim comes with Bilstein sport suspension, Sport Mode selector, quad-tip exhaust, and more.
Shop for the 2019 Fiat 124 Spider near Los Angeles CA
Would you like to take a 2019 FIAT 124 Spider for a test drive today? We are ready to answer your questions and set you up with a test drive at FIAT of Glendale, 600 S. Brand Blvd., Glendale CA. We also serve the Los Angeles, Pasadena, Burbank, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks areas, among other local cities. Please call us at (818) 500-1750 or visit us on the lot so we can set you up with a test drive of one of these models on sale right now.